V-Lox provides unparalleled speed and accuracy for a wide variety of electromagnetic design and analysis applications. Using novel software and hardware acceleration techniques, V-Lox affords users a cost-competitive solution making full use of all available computing resources. V-Lox is multi-GPU accelerated for ultra-fast simulation speed and has been demonstrated to provide up to 100X speedup over competing tools. With V-Lox, see what you can design today.
Industry-Proven Computational Software
V-Lox is one of our proprietary and commercially-available software tools that is able to drastically decrease the fabrication and simulation cycle time so that designers can focus on creating an overall better solution. And unlike other solutions available, the V-Lox software can model and simulate faster without a loss of accuracy.
Our computational electromagnetics software can help within extensive application areas including the following and more.
- Device design and analysis
- On-body antenna array patterns and coupling
- Fast and accurate scattering predictions
- Wideband RF signatures
- Antenna design and placement
- Phased arrays
- Co-site interference
- EMC/EMI analysis
- Radomes with FSS
- Filters, couplers, networks
- Rapid EM device design optimization
- Method of Moments
- Plane wave and antenna excitations
- Passive circuit loads
- Network parameters
- Directivity, gain, realized gain
- Near fields
- Fast direct solver for electrically large bodies
- Multi-GPU solvers provide >16X speed-up
- Out-of-core solver for ultra-large problems