IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is always looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering field, especially those with electromagnetics experience. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
The primary responsibilities of this position are performing analysis for system architecture, hardware design and software designs, and interface specifications. This includes working to design, develop, integrate and qualify avionics systems, including guidance, navigation, and control systems.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related field;
- Two plus years of experience in systems engineering and avionics experience preferred;
- Experience with guidance, navigation and control systems, analysis and design, and hardware components;
- Experience in requirements definition, architecture, integration, verification, and qualification preferred;
- Active Secret clearance preferred; and
- Must be a US citizen.
Chandler, AZ/Various US locations
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.