IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is always looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering field, especially those with electromagnetics experience. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com/culture
IERUS Technologies is seeking Electrical Engineers to design and assess the performance of various electrical systems. Our applications include: radar, EOIR, RF signatures, IR signatures, RF testing, electronics and systems integration, antennas, image processing, GPU acceleration, low observable design, metamaterial design, EMI simulation and analysis, machine learning, RF signal processing, RF tracking algorithms, communications systems, and more. Our electrical engineers are responsible for:
- Evaluating electrical systems, products, components, and applications through design, testing, and implementation;
- Designing, conducting, and documenting analysis to verify requirements, identifying and solving functional and performance gaps, and generating data to support customer requirements/reports;
- Carrying out feasibility studies for new technical projects/programs;
- System level analysis, modeling and simulation analysis/development and development, testing and analysis of various electrical systems;
- Deriving requirements from customer needs and flow requirements down from a system description to subsystems and components;
- Designing, producing, and testing components and systems; and
- Complying with various standards to meet safety and performance requirements.
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Physics or related technical field;
- Must be a US citizen.
- Active Secret clearance
- TS/SCI clearance
- Electrical engineering experience in the defense industry;
- Design experience;
- Analysis tool-building experience;
- Acquisition, tracking and/or algorithm development;
- Advanced modeling skills and optimization;
- Knowledge of domain specific radar principles, including signal processing, target acquisition; target tracking, resource management, discrimination, and battle manager interfaces;
- Signal processing or communications; acquisition, tracking and/or discrimination algorithm development; waveform design and analysis; pulse data analysis;
- Experience with GMD/BMDS systems; and
- MATLAB, FPGA, Python, Fortran, C++ or related software experience.
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.