IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated, and dedicated employees and offers competitive compensation and benefits package. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com
The Electronics Maintenance Technician position assists with testing, quality assurance and control operations, functional testing and evaluation of systems and assets prior to shipping to support an IERUS customer. Responsibilities may include, but are not limited to:
- Work in an environment involving the assembly/integration, test, inspection and pack-out of energetics and an All-Up-Round.
- Energetics may involve any combination of rocket motors, squibs, warheads, or gas vessels
- Ensure mechanical and electronic assemblies are fully mission capable before entering the shipping.
- Conduct physical and visual inspections of system components
- Conduct functional checks of system operating hardware/software
- Identify and correct deficiencies or system faults
- Perform repairs and troubleshooting and follow disposition processes.
- Perform Preventative Maintenance checks and services and identify any functional issues or other system anomalies.
- Perform installation and testing of integrated software, system upgrades, and perform Burn-In of sensor equipment to meet operability requirements.
- Minimum 7 years of experience, combination of training, job experience, and degrees/education.
- Must be a US Citizen with an active Secret clearance.
- Demonstrated ability to meet critical deadlines.
- Ability to interpret drawings, wiring and block diagrams.
- Able to test electronic systems, systems wiring, and fiber optics cabling utilizing wiring diagrams and associated drawings.
- Experience troubleshooting and replacing Line Replaceable Units (LRUs).
- Experience with Microsoft Excel and the suite of Microsoft products.
- Proactive with demonstrated ability to recognize process shortfalls; and successfully implement positive change.
- Ability to frame and interpret issues for management.
- Must be able work in a warehouse environment (hot/cold temperatures) and be able to bend, squat, lift/carry up to 40 pounds, and stand for long periods of time.
Location: Huntsville, AL
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.