IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated, and dedicated employees in the engineering field, and offers competitive compensation and benefits package. To learn more, please visit www.ierusterch.com/culture
This is an opportunity to join the IERUS team as a Help Desk/ System Administrator supporting a large Missile Defense Agency program. This position provides technical help desk and lab support for the software development and ancillary laboratory environments. This position will interface with program Material Sustainment Engineers and Cost Account Managers.
Initiate, track, and conclude all actions in FootPrints (Help Desk ticketing system). Track replenishment efforts and status in AmTrack. Assign ticket numbers for outages in FootPrints. Review status and update open tickets. Verify closure status with customer. Generate monthly, quarterly, and semi-annual performance statistics. Coordinate and participate in installation and renovation projects. Perform other duties as required to support senior system administrators, cyber system administrators in the management of information technology infrastructure. Asset management activities as assigned by the IT Lab Support Engineer. Procurement tracking, license management, material execution plans (spending plan). Executing bill of materials associated with contract proposal. Perform other IT activities that include, but are not limited to: Software license tracking (COTS products), Software and Hardware maintenance tracking, Work directly with COTS vendors, Update and maintenance of process documentation, and Adhere to and update documentation, to include VISIO Drawings.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 5 years of professional experience.
- DoD 8570 IAT II certification: Security+ CE, CCNA Security, CySA+, GICSP, GSEC, or SSCP.
- Provide fast and efficient resolution to a wide variety of customer computer and network problems on both Windows and Linux platforms.
- Must be able to troubleshoot and resolve customer workstation issues in a Microsoft Windows and Linux hardware environment.
- Ability to troubleshoot and repair minor network issues in a Cisco environment.
- Refer complex issues to senior system administrators.
- Resolve user application questions.
- Resolve user network resource application questions.
- Use network management tools for problem identification and resolution.
- Troubleshoot and repair network printers.
- Effective customer skills Logistics and Lab Support for the IT Product Team: IT asset management, supporting hardware moves and logistics.
- Understanding of material procurement processes as well as hardware maintenance agreements and software licensing.
- Experience with Bill of Material (BOM) generation, proposal work, pricing and material management.
- Active Secret clearance.
- Use of Atlassian tools such as Confluence and Jira.
- Understanding of the Agile processes.
- Experience working in DoD classified environments is a must. Experience providing administrative support for COTS hardware and software products a plus.
- Experience with Rack Elevation Drawings and Network Diagrams is a plus.
Location: Huntsville, AL
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.