IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is always looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering field. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
IERUS Technologies, Inc., is seeking a MDS Sim Development and Analyst to join a diverse and flexible team. The ideal candidate will have experience with Missile Defense Systems tests and analysis. Will be responsible to evaluate/analyze test or exercise results in order to characterize system performance. Test/exercise execution in accordance with test/exercise plans in a variety of venues. Near-real-time quantitative/qualitative analysis of test/exercise results during and immediately after test/exercise execution. Involved in the interpretation of test/exercise results and communication of resulting information to testers, non-testers, and senior program leadership. Will document test/exercise, to include architecture, problems/lessons learned results versus objectives. Develop operational procedures for execution of MDS components, execute test procedures, using GUIs and Linux/Windows commands.
- Bachelors in Science, Technology, Engineering, or Mathematics (STEM);
- 0 – 5 years of experience in the field of engineering or related technical discipline;
- Knowledge of the Ballistic Missile Defense System and its elements is highly desired;
- Experience with the Modeling and analysis experience in aspects of the Ballistic missile defense system;
- Experience with Aegis Weapons Systems, Ground-based Midcourse Defense (GMD);
- Experience with Fire Control, C2BMC, BMDS sensors (EO/IR/RF), kill vehicles, interceptors, and countermeasures;
- Experience with operational/simulation message formats (e.g., XML, JREAP-C/TADIL-J (LINK16), VMF-11, BXF/S, DIS) and associated log files;
- Active Secret or higher security clearance.
- Ability to lead a group that develops plans to test/exercise software-intensive system in various multi-system venues (hardware-in-the-loop and simulation tests/exercises coupled with human-in-the-loop exercises); plans must include/address test/exercise methodology, detailed test/exercise procedures, identification and integration of test/exercise resources, data collection, and trans/post-test analysis of results;
- Troubleshooting skills on multi-disciplined computer systems and networks required;
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems required;
- Candidate must have familiarity with DoD System Engineering processes as they apply to system testing, to include software test methodologies and terminology along with associated test tools;
- Candidate must have developed software/hardware system test or exercise plans alone and/or as part of a small team, using overall and event-specific program objectives, functional/performance requirements, and planned technical capabilities;
- Led/overseen the integration of a system under test and associated resources into a variety of test environments.
Huntsville, AL/Various Locations in the US
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.