IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is always looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering field, especially those with electromagnetics experience. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
The primary responsibilities of this position are developing system requirements, performing requirements management, performing requirements verification, performing compliance assessments in support of major design reviews, and performing model-based systems engineering using technical planning; system integration, verification and validation. This position is also responsible for using MBSE and Engineering tools to identifying different program requirements, tracking performance metrics, and managing the systems engineering process.
- Bachelor of Science in a Qualified Engineering field such as Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field;
- Proficient in Cameo/MagicDraw, or Rhapsody;
- Proficient in IBM Rational DOORS;
- Active Secret Clearance; and
- Must be a US citizen.
- Master of Science in a Qualified Engineering field such as Systems Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Software Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, or related field;
- Proficient in C++, Python, MATLAB, UML, SysML, DoDAF modeling;
- Experience with military simulations;
- Hypersonic weapons or hypersonic technology development
- Experience with simulation model integration; and
- 1+ years of experience performing model-based systems engineering (MBSE).
Location: Huntsville, AL/Various locations in the US
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.