IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is always looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering field, especially those with electromagnetics experience. IERUS is the recipients of the “Best Places to Work” two years running, and were finalists the five years prior. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
IERUS Technologies, Inc., is seeking a Radar Cross Section (RCS) model analyst/developer to join a diverse and flexible team. The ideal candidate will have two or more years of experience in RCS model development and analysis.
- Radio frequency (RF) static range measurements;
- RF defense radar systems;
- RCS predictions;
- Digital signal processing (DSP);
- Programming (MatLab, Python, C, or similar).
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering, Mathematics, or Physics;
- 0 – 5 years of experience;
- Written and oral communication skills;
- US Citizenship;
- Current Secret Clearance (or higher).
Experience considered a plus
- Proficiency in MatLab or similar analysis tools;
- Experience with Unix/Linux;
- Familiarity with RCS prediction tools (Xpatch, Cicero, etc.);
- Familiarity with CAD tools for developing RF signature models (Rhino, Cubit, etc.).
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to recruiting, hiring and retaining a diverse workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status. For more information please click here.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.