IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated, and dedicated employees in the engineering field, and offers competitive compensation and benefits package. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com
This is an opportunity to join the IERUS team as a Systems Engineer Intern supporting a large Missile Defense Agency program.
A Systems Engineering Intern will be paired with more experienced engineers in performing requirements engineering, use case development, logical architecture modeling, and interface definition. This position may include software development, database manipulation, or Model-Based Systems Engineering Tools usage.
- Currently enrolled in a 4-year college or University obtaining a B.S. in Pysics, Math, Science, Engineering.
- Must be a US citizen with an active Secret clearance or ability to obtain and maintain one.
- College course exposure to Systems Engineering concepts and skills such as requirements engineering, use case development, logical architecture modeling, model-based systems engineering and interface definition.
- College course work in common programming languages including Java, C++, Python, data base management, networking or data communications is a plus.
- Experience with Microsoft Excel including development of Pivot Tables and Excel Macros.
- DoD 8570 IAT II Security+ CE certification
- Experience with performing systems engineering for DoD Information Systems is desirable.
- Formal Systems Engineering education is a significant plus.
- Experience with Model-Based Systems Engineering Tools is desired.
Location: Huntsville, AL
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.