US specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated, and dedicated employees in the engineering field, and offers competitive compensation and benefits package. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Purchaser in Tulsa, OK.
- Processing purchasing of products and materials.
- Receives, reviews, and processes Purchase Requests, ensuring compliance with IERUS Policies and Procedures.
- Corresponds with Requestors to make sure orders are complete and accurate.
- Processes PRs in ERP accurately and ensuring validating documentation is provided by requestors.
- Verifies funding in ERP of purchase requests for submission to the Head of Supply Chain.
- Maintains the Approved Supplier List and oversees adding new suppliers as needed.
- Evaluates and monitors supplier quality and reliability, as well as supplier ability to support required delivery schedules.
- Conducts annual supplier evaluations.
- Coordinates with IERUS Requestors on Requests for Proposals / Quotes (RFPs / RFQs) to desired supplier candidates.
- Maintain accurate procurement files.
- Utilizes the FAR and DFARS daily for compliance.
- Reconcile received POs that haven’t been closed out in ERP system.
- Maintain good vendor communication.
- Ability to process difficult and unique purchasing transactions.
- Track PO acceptance and due dates
- Bachelor’s degree in business, supply chain management, or related field and 2-4 years of experience in procurement.
- In lieu of a bachelor’s degree, 6 years of experience in procurement
- DoD procurement experience to include compliance to FAR / DFAR procurement regulations.
- Ability to read and purchase from drawings
- Experience with electrical and hardware component purchasing
- Experience with supplier negotiations.
- Must be a U.S. Citizen
- Knowledge of cross-functional duties (Accounting, Contracts, Program Management) necessary to effectively support the total supply chain management.
- Knowledge of MAP & PMAP regulations.
Location: Tulsa, OK (The position can be performed remote; but the selected candidate must live in or near Tulsa, OK to support occasional in-person office responsibilities)
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.