IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated, and dedicated employees in the engineering field, and offers competitive compensation and benefits package. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com/culture
This is an opportunity to join the IERUS team as a Senior Systems Analyst supporting a large Missile Defense Agency program.
As a member of the Engineering Support team, you will be responsible for performing analysis of test event data and coordinating observations and resolutions across various Development and Test teams, as well as assisting with coordination with the Missile Defense Agency customer. In addition, responsibilities include the following: Assist with the planning, scheduling, and development of verification analysis tools. Assist with or support the coordination, development and maintenance of analysis and test tracking tools. Ensure proper backup/archiving of test products and analysis datasets (DM). The candidate should be able to assist test tool analysts with technical troubleshooting and analysis of test traceability. Must be able to participate in the development of straightforward solutions to technical problems discovered and help develop actionable insights.
- Bachelor of Science degree in Engineering, Mathematics, Computer Science, or equivalent combination and experience and 9 years of prior relevant experience.
- DoDI 8570 IAT Level II certification (GSEC, SCNP, Security+ CE, CySA or higher). Candidates without the required certification may be considered and have up to 60 days to obtain after start date.
- Some experience in message-based analysis of complex systems, or other analysis experience.
- Experience with Object oriented coding skills (i.e. Python, Java, etc), or ability to learn these.
- Experience with the Linux environment.
- Experience in the use of software test and analysis tools.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Active Secret security clearance.
- Experience with using and maintaining relational databases desired.
- Python programming experience.
- Bash or similar scripting experience.
- Strong sense of how data “tells a story”.
- Use of spreadsheets for data analysis and associated tools.
- Experience in manipulation of large data sets.
- Development of software test and analysis tools.
- Development and automation of data management processes and tools.
- Experience in the use of COTS modeling, simulation and analysis tools is also desired.
- Experience with message-based analysis and MDS elements or components, to include operational systems (e.g., Aegis, Patriot, GMD, THAAD, SBX) in either a test or operational environment is highly desirable.
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
The proposed salary range for this position is $109.4k – 146.8k. Salaries are commensurate with candidate experience and qualifications within the experience bandwidth, as well as market and business considerations.
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.