IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is always looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering field. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
IERUS Technologies, Inc., is seeking a MDS Software Engineer to join a diverse and flexible team. The ideal candidate will have 3 or more years of experience with Missile Defense Systems tests and analysis.
- Must be an US citizen
- An active Secret clearance or higher is required.
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in Engineering, Software Engineering, or Computer Science
- Experience with radar waveform generation and signal processing chain
- Ability to lead the group that develops plans to test/exercise software-intensive system in various multi-system venues (hardware-in-the-loop and simulation tests/exercises coupled with human-in-the-loop exercises); plans must include/address test/exercise methodology, detailed test/exercise procedures, identification and integration of test/exercise resources, data collection, trans/post-test analysis of results.
- Test/exercise execution in accordance with test/exercise plans in a variety of venues. Near-real-time quantitative/qualitative analysis of test/exercise results during and immediately after test/exercise execution.
- Interpretation of test/exercise results and communication of resulting information to testers, non-testers, and senior program leadership.
- Documentation of test/exercise, to include architecture, problems/lessons learned results versus objectives.
- Development of operational procedures for execution of MDS components.
- Troubleshooting skills on multi-disciplined computer systems and networks required.
- Knowledge of Linux and Windows Operating Systems required.
- Candidate must have familiarity with DoD System Engineering processes as they apply to system testing, to include software test methodologies and terminology along with associated test tools.
- Candidate must have developed software/hardware system test or exercise plans alone and/or as part of a small team, using overall and event-specific program objectives, functional/performance requirements, and planned technical capabilities.
- Led/overseen the integration of a system under test and associated resources into a variety of test environments.
- Executed planned test procedures, using GUIs and Linux/Windows commands.
- Evaluated/analyzed test or exercise results in order to characterize system performance.
- Presented test or exercise results orally and/or in written format.
- Knowledge of the Ballistic Missile Defense System and its elements is highly desired.
- Experience with any of the following is a plus: operational ballistic missile defense (BMD) systems (e.g., Aegis, Patriot, AN/TPY-2, GMD, THAAD, XBR, UEWR); developmental BMD systems; International BMD systems (e.g., AWS, NATO ACCS, DEU Patriots, SAMPT, DEU Frigates); operational/simulation message formats (e.g., XML, JREAP-C/TADIL-J (LINK16), VMF-11, BXF/S, DIS) and associated log files.
Huntsville, AL/Various Locations in the US
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.