IERUS specializes in electromagnetics phenomenology, computational analytics (algorithm acceleration and machine learning), and weapon systems engineering. These competencies introduce exciting opportunities for a driven software engineer. With projects ranging from tactical decision aids to cloud / GPU based large scale numerical solvers, IERUS software engineers perform both real time and off-line development of complete software packages and systems as well as software components for integration with some of the DoD’s most advanced weapon systems. In addition, IERUS adds value to our large business customers by performing development as an integrated part of their SCRUM teams. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the software engineering field who want to work on a diverse set of challenging problems. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
The primary responsibilities of this software engineering position include design, development, test and delivery of software with potential applications including tactical decision aids, radar software, flight software, and physics-based model development. Other general application areas include modeling, simulation, frameworks, and the transition and deployment of advanced technology algorithms in both embedded and all virtual environment. Software Engineers are expected to partner with algorithm developers and hardware developers to rapidly develop solutions and respond to problems. Positions available ranging from junior software engineers to senior software engineers.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Computer Science or related field;
- Three years of experience in software engineering and development including design, development & test;
- Experience in various software languages including C, C++, python, Matlab, etc.;
- Ability to obtain a security clearance; and
- Must be a US Citizen.
- TS/SCI clearance
- Machine learning experience
- GPU programming experience
- FPGA experience
- Battle management software experience
- Experience in numerical methods
- Solid communication skills with the ability to translate complex technical ideas into understandable, actionable information for customers
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.