IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated, and dedicated employees in the engineering field, and offers competitive compensation and benefits package. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com/culture
This is an opportunity to join the IERUS team as a Integration Engineer supporting a large Missile Defense Agency program.
Specific tasks will include leading the software integration team in: Installation and configuration of Linux and Windows HW platforms from the OS up to the developed applications. Documentation and verification of all installation and configuration steps in documentation to be delivered to the customer. Develop installation scripts to automate the system installation. Develop test plans/procedures for software integration test conduct, be responsible for integration/execution, detailed data analysis, and preparation of software test reports. Coordinate execution of SW integration tests to verify system operation. Work with software developers as needed to help diagnose and identify the root cause of problems found during software integration. Coordinate daily integration activities
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in an engineering discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering) and 9 years of related experience;
- Must be a US citizen with an active Secret clearance
- DoD 8570 certification at IAT Level II or higher (Security+, GSEC, SCNP, SSCP, CISSP, CISA, GSE, SCNA).
Experience in the integration of distributed software components into a single integrated system.
- Experience integrating complex applications on Windows and Unix/Linux platforms.
- Experience with Linux and Windows system administration including installing and configuring systems from the OS level up.
- Experience with VMWare systems administration and installing.
- Experience with VM Horizon View a plus.
- Experience with Information Assurance policies and procedures and the ability to apply IA requirements to an existing system.
- Experience with Powershell/Bash/Korn scripting languages (developing, debugging and maintaining).
- Use of Git Version Control System
- Hands on experience with DoD integration processes, Agile and DevOps methodologies and automated test tools.
- Scaled Agile Framework (SAFe) experience a plus
- Ability to read and troubleshoot application source code
- Familiarity with Java and object-oriented development a plus.
- Experience writing installation manuals. Must be able to write clear, concise system installation and configuration instructions.
- Established leadership experience
Location: Huntsville, AL
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.