IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated, and dedicated employees in the engineering field, and offers competitive compensation and benefits package. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com/culture
This is an opportunity to join the IERUS team as a System Integration Engineer supporting a large Missile Defense Agency program.
Plans, implements, tests, documents, and maintains solutions for the integration and testing of in-house developed and COTS/GOTS components, elements, subsystems and/or systems. Synthesizes customer contractual needs and requirements into system test solutions that acknowledge technical, schedule and cost constraints. Establishes functional and technical specifications and standards, solves hardware/software interface problems, defines input/output parameters, and ensures integration of the entire system or subsystem. Reviews, evaluates and derives requirements for testability, develops and directs preparation and execution of comprehensive test plans, procedures and schedules for complete systems and/or subsystems. Coordinates subsystem and/or system testing activities with programs and other organizations. Performs analysis of test results and prepares comprehensive subsystem and/or system level evaluation reports which verify and validate system performance. Writes discrepancy reports and performs integration regression testing to verify/validate incorporated fixes to software, components, subsystems and systems.
- B.S., M.S., or Ph.D. in an engineering discipline (Computer Science, Mathematics, Physics, or Engineering) and 9 years of related experience;
- Must be a US citizen with an active Secret clearance;
- DoD IAT Level 2 Certificate (I.e., Security+) or equivalent. (60 days after start may be considered).
- Candidate must be able to cooperatively develop integration plans/procedures from sources such as functional/performance requirements and stated technical capabilities, monitor the integration of the test resources, execute these detailed integration procedures, analyze integration results, and present the results orally and in written format.
- Candidate should have experience in troubleshooting of small to large scale infrastructure.
- DoD Top Secret security clearance desired.
- Knowledge of or practical experience with industry or DoD test methodologies and terminology.
- Experience of operational systems (e.g. Aegis, Patriot), development systems (GMD, THAAD, Aegis), and off-the-shelf statistical analysis packages are a plus.
- Ideal candidate should have either knowledge of or practical experience with industry or DoD test methodologies and terminology.
- Network architecture and device knowledge and scripting skills for data mining and formatted display of data are a plus.
- Experience within the Mission Defense realm and previous test and integration experience are also very useful.
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
The proposed salary range for this position is $109.4k – $146.8k. Salaries are commensurate with candidate experience and qualifications within the experience bandwidth, as well as market and business considerations.
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.