IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated, and dedicated employees in the engineering field, and offers competitive compensation and benefits package. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com/culture
This is an opportunity to join the IERUS team as a Systems Maintenance Engineer supporting a large Missile Defense Agency program.
The successful candidate must possess the ability to technically diagnose, mitigate/troubleshoot issues, and contribute to an on-site team providing 24×7 support in different time zones. Candidate will lead or participate in system troubleshooting, problem resolution and maintenance activities, to include on-site and/or telephonic maintenance support. Furthermore, candidate will serve as subject matter expert providing Level 2 troubleshooting, break fix and preventative maintenance actions, which involved interaction with remote sites and different levels of leadership.
- B.S., M.S., or PhD degree from an accredited college in a related discipline with 9+ years of related experience.
- Highly skilled in System Administration, Monitoring, Application and Automated delivery disciplines to ensure quick and efficient delivery of systems in its performance, uptime and cyber posture.
- Sound knowledge and practical experience to direct the assessment and development of Tactics, Techniques and Procedures (TTPs) and/or Operating Instructions (OIs) to effectively administer, operate and manage services.
- In depth background and experience with operations and maintenance of large-scale computer and communications systems/networking environments.
- In depth experience in system and/or network administration that could include the following (Linux, Windows, Nutanix cloud infrastructure, MDA CLAN and DISA EM network usage).
- Experience in troubleshooting hardware and software components using bash/pearl scripting or Ansible.
- Background and experience in data flow usage and ability to troubleshoot with DISA and MDA network connectivity.
- Bash or similar scripting experience.
- Data mining and analysis experience.
- Database Administration.
- Endpoint Management Products.
- Automated Patch Management.
- Must have the ability to maintain additional caveats to Top Secret clearance.
Location: Colorado Springs, CO
The proposed salary range for this position is $109.4k – $146.8k. Salaries are commensurate with candidate experience and qualifications within the experience bandwidth, as well as market and business considerations.
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.