IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is always looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering field, especially those with electromagnetics experience. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
The Thermal Analyst will be responsible for component and integrated thermal analysis of complex systems. The position requires use of analytical methods, finite element/finite difference model simulations, and other analysis tools to produce models, perform analysis, calculations, data reduction, and correlate test results for structures. This analysis will include detailed thermal analyses utilizing standard industry programs. Candidate will work in a team environment to design and analyze aerospace systems.
The Thermal Analyst will help resolve complex technical issues, generate models, perform thermal analysis, and analyze and interpret results.
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher in Mechanical Engineering, Aerospace Engineering or related technical discipline;
- Must have proven working knowledge with thermal analysis tools, such as SINDA/FLUINT/Thermal Desktop;
- 2+ years SINDA/FLUINT/Thermal Desktop experience;
- 5+ years Thermal Analysis experience on aerospace related structures;
- Must be a US Citizen;
- Must have an Active Final Secret Clearance.
- Experience with conduction, convection, and radiation loads;
- Able to validate model with classical hand calculations;
- Be able to assist with mapping of thermal results on a Structural FEM;
- Proficient with MS Excel, PowerPoint, and Word;
- Effective communication and interpersonal skills are essential for the team environment;
- Candidate should have good organizational skills and be detail-oriented.
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.