Compact Electromagnetic Nondestructive Assessment (CENA) Probe is a handheld High Sensitivity RF Probe. It is used for nondestructive evaluation of materials for property and defect inspection.
Innovating Material Measurements
Our CENA Probe provides unique capabilities in non-destructive measurements of advanced materials. It is not only ergonomic, but it also boasts a wide bandwidth range and a high sensitivity level. Some additional features include:
- handheld operation,
- high polarization purity,
- calibration and verification standards,
- a simple graphical user interface,
- and Class 1 Division II operation certification.
This product is perfect for any application where material characteristics need to be measured easily and with high accuracy. Here are some specific use cases.
- Production Line Inspection
- Subsurface Composite and Metallic Defects
- Maintenance Inspection
- Material Measurements