IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering field, especially those with electromagnetics experience. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com.
The primary responsibilities of this position is to modify existing MATLAB tools for analyzing the effects of aerodynamic flow and window heating on imaging sensor performance. Analyze the impact of customer provided aerodynamic computational fluid dynamics and finite element solutions on imaging system performance. Responsible for generating models of optical systems for analysis within existing scene generation and optical sensor modeling tools. Will be required to interact with customers to obtain necessary input data and present results of analysis.
- Bachelor of Science in Optical Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Physics, or related field with emphasis in Optics; OR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mechanical or Aerospace Engineering or closely related field with emphasis on aerodynamic turbulence with experience in applications to optical systems;
- Masters Degree in Engineering field preferred;
- 5 plus years of experience in optical and/or electro-optical field;
- Strong MATLAB programming experience;
- Secret security clearance, preferred TS clearance and TS/SCI opportunities;
- Must be a US citizen.
Huntsville, AL/Various Locations in the US
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.