IERUS specializes in electromagnetic spectrum technologies and design for RF, IR, and optical applications. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated, and dedicated employees in the engineering field, and offers competitive compensation and benefits package. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com
We are currently recruiting for a full-time Bookkeeper in Huntsville, AL
- Execute processes related to accounts payable and accounts receivable management, and bookkeeping entries while adhering to applicable FAR, GAAP, & IRS guidelines.
- Assist in payroll and benefit management including reconciling and resolving discrepancies.
- Read and interpret various supplier sales orders & customer contracts, as applicable to task assigned.
- Research and resolve outstanding invoices and outstanding credits and reconcile vendor statements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field (or at minimum someone in their final year).
- Ability to efficiently manage time and multi-task.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both orally and in writing.
- Work independently and with a team at a high level of accuracy with great attention to detail.
- Must be a US Citizen
- Knowledge of DCAA compliant accounting practices and FAR regulations.
Location: Huntsville, AL
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.