IERUS specializes in electromagnetics phenomenology, computational analytics (algorithm acceleration and machine learning), and weapon systems engineering. IERUS also supports customers with a diverse set of competencies including software development, air and missile defense, and systems engineering. IERUS develops value for our defense and commercial customers through accelerations of the technology life cycle: identifying, creating, transitioning, and producing technologies with integrity of purpose and product.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated and dedicated employees in the engineering fields, particularly those with Cyber and Electromagnetic capability development and operations experience. IERUS offers competitive compensation packages, retirement options, and benefits packages. To learn more, please visit www.ierustech.com
This position assists with the design, building, and test representations of cyber-focused operational and emerging hostile systems. IERUS is charged with development of proof-of-concept demonstrations for identified vulnerabilities and to provide/deploy intelligence-based cyber threats in support of Test & Evaluation (T&E) events. The Machine Learning/Artificial Intelligence SW engineer is to develop strategies and solutions for Big Data analysis, ML/AI cyber applications, and SW/HW prototypes supporting cyber-related test activities. The SW engineer also develops test plans and scenarios to examine vulnerability responses and to support predictions pertaining to threat activity.
- B.S., M.S. or Ph.D. in Computer Engineering or related technical field
- Must be a US Citizen with an Active Top Secret Clearance
- Mastery of rapid prototyping in at least 1 (preferably 2 or more) of the following scripting languages: Python, R, MATLAB, PowerShell, etc.
- AI/ML and advanced analytical methods of data using both supervised and unsupervised methods.
- Sequential, time-based pattern finding and matching algorithms a plus, including: Reinforcement Learning techniques, bio/genetics-inspired algorithm classes (suffix automaton, etc.), other time/sequence methods (LSTM, Transformers, other Attention methods, etc.)
- Working knowledge of big data solutions and in cloud environments
- Experience or knowledge of modeling baseline behaviors and anomaly detection for information networks (human and/or industrial device-to-device networks)
- Knowledge of network protocols, TCP/IP and UDP traffic flow, and packet analysis
- Experience with VMs, and with Linux and Windows OS configurations
- Experience performing AI-related software engineering and development activities supporting, maintaining, and enhancing applications using Agile methodologies
- Experience with white-hat and/or black-hat cyber wargaming efforts
- Experience with penetration testing
- Battle management software experience
- Experience with protocol-agnostic Layer-7 packet analysis methods: numerical analysis, information theoretics, etc.
- DOD 8570 IAT II Certification
- Strong collaboration skills.
Location: Huntsville, AL
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.