About IERUS Technologies
IERUS is a vibrant, growing company supporting a broad spectrum of aerospace customers and missions. From providing engineering solutions for critical missile defense systems to helping send astronauts to the moon and Mars, IERUS employees push the boundaries of new technologies and new ideas. At IERUS, the goal is to do “cool work” that energizes employees and improves the world we live in.
IERUS is looking for bright, talented, motivated, and dedicated employees in the engineering field, and offers competitive compensation and benefits packages. To learn more please visit www.ierustech.com
This position provides engineering support to the design, development, and testing of an automated flight termination system for a rocket that is the cornerstone of an exciting space program in the new era of human exploration beyond Earth’s orbit. The primary responsibilities of this position include conducting analyses and assessments that support development of the flight termination system architecture, requirements, hardware design, software design, interfaces, and test processes. The flight termination system is a critical safeguard that protects personnel from a rocket that inadvertently flies off course.
- Bachelor of Science in Electrical Engineering (preferred), Aerospace Engineering, or related field
- One year of experience working with aerospace avionics
- Ability to obtain a secret clearance
- U.S. citizen.
- Experience with rocket avionics design, development, and testing, including rocket flight termination systems
- Knowledge of rocket Range Safety processes and standards (RCC-319, RCC-324, etc.)
- Knowledge of Radio Frequency (RF) transmission systems
- Knowledge of navigation sensors, e.g., GPS receivers and Inertial Navigation Systems
- Active Secret clearance.
Job Location and Travel Requirements:
- Location – Huntsville, AL. Work in the office most days.
- Travel – Some travel required (roughly quarterly) to component suppliers and rocket test sites.
IERUS Technologies is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status, age, or any other federally protected class.
IERUS Technologies participates in E-Verify.